the highlight & the key of your trip !
Professional & passionate guides
- Some of them are official licensed guides accredited to lead you through museums and cities.
- All our guides are multilingual driver-guides selected for their enthusiasm and knowledge, they are all eager to welcome you in Provence and let you discover the innumerable beauties of our region.
- Each and everyone one of our drivers is fully licensed and trained to provide exceptional standards of courtesy and efficiency, ensuring your journey will always be secure, relaxing and comfortable.
- A source of historical and regional information on unknown Provence: flora, fauna, traditions, history of Provence, gastronomy, wine culture, and so much more ...
- A faithful companion, always attentive to the little details that make the difference. His/her goal is creating an exceptionally pleasant and worry-free trip for your utmost enjoyment
- He/she takes care of the entire logistics of your trip
They ensure your holiday runs smoothly !
AVIGNON'S and ARle's TEAM :
* ADELINE - She is one of our permanent French, English and Spanish licensed driver/guide. She has been employed by the company 6 years ago and she is specialized in wine tours, museums and art.
* JULIEN - Specialized in wine tours, Julien is a French and English speaking driver/guide who has been working for us since 2011
* MARC - Specialized in wine tours and lifestyle, Marc is a French and English speaking licensed-driver-guide
* JEREMY - He is keen on lifestyle, gastronomy and wine culture. He speaks French, English and Spanish.
* MELANIE - She is a French, English and Spanish licensed driver/guide. She is very patient and kind.
* SYLVAIN - He used to work on a cruise ship and did 3 times a World Tour. Thanks to that, he speaks so many languages such as French, English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. He is very keen on the Provencal way of life. He is also a licensed-guide
* EMMANUEL - He is a French, English and Spanish driver/guide who loves nature, wilderness and the great outdoor.
* REMI C - A French and English speaking driver/guide whose very calm and patient.
* ANAIS - She was one of our "Lavender woman" last season and she decided to come back this year to work with us fo the whole season. She speaks French and English and is a licensed-guide.
* FREDERIC - He was one of our "Lavender man" last year and decided to join the team this year for the whole season. He speaks French and English.
* REMI D - He is a licensed driver/guide and speaks French, English and Spanish.
* JIAN XIA - She was born in China and has been working in French-speaking countries for a long time.
* NICOLAS - He is a licensed driver/guide, French and English speaking
AIX EN PROVENCE'S TEAM :
* NATHALIE - She is a passionated driver/guide who speaks French and English. Loves photography and great landscapes.
* REMY - He is a specialist of the Luberon area and has a great sense of adaptation
* LEONARDO - Italian from birth, French and Spanish speaking driver/guide
* VALERIE - She is a French and English licensed driver/guide.
MARSEILLE'S TEAM :
* GAELLE - She has been working for us permanently for the past 3 years. She is a French, English and Spanish licensed driver/guide, specialized in museums and history. She is very passionated by her job.
* VICTORINE - She used to be part of the Avignon's team for 2 years and decided to evolve on an other "playground" so she moved to Marseille. She is a licensed driver/guide who speaks French, English and Spanish who loves the great outdoor.
* MATTHIEU - He is a French and English driver/guide who has been working for us for 3 years.
* FLORENCE - She is a specialist on Museums and art. She is a licensed French and English driver/guide who was part of the Aix en Provence's Team last year and decided to move to Marseille to develop her knowledge.
* WILLIAM - He was born in South Africa. He is a French, English and Spanish driver/guide
Guess who is who ... !