在Radisson Blu Hotel 前面, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 马赛
- Through the Crau Plain, this itinerary will lead you to the Grand Rhône River bank where stands the ancient city of Arles (UNESCO World Heritage).
- On the footpaths of Van Gogh, you will discover the roman remains with the amphitheatre and the antique theatre, Saint-Trophime church (carved portal from 12th century), the Forum Square where stands the statue of the provencal poet Frédéric Mistral, and also the Hôtel-Dieu (former chartity hospital) and Van Gogh’s Café.
- Lunch on your own, in the village of Les Baux de Provence which kas kept its medieval layout with its narrow streets and the ruins of the castle. Possiblity to purchase the entrance tickets to the light and sound show about Van Gogh and the Starry Night at Les Carrières de Lumières.
- In the afternoon, continuation to Saint Rémy de Provence, through the Alpilles mountains to discover its "Antiques" (Roman monuments) and its nice old town.
- Possibility to visit the mental hospital of Saint Paul de Mausole where Van Gogh was confined.
As the markets take place in the morning only, the order of the visited sites will change accordingly : Saint Rémy in the morning on wednesday ; Arles in the morning on saturday.
Entrance fees for monuments and museums are not included.
Please note that the the tour can be delayed because of traffic.
According to the specific calculation method, a travel with our company emits on average 270 g/km of CO2 per carried passenger