在Radisson Blu Hotel 前面, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 马赛
Aix-en-Provence, Marseille and Cassis
- Start your day with the visit of the city of water and art, Aix-en-Provence.
- Walk on the famous Cours Mirabeau to discover the amazing fountain of the Rotonde ! The weekly market will give you the opportunity to discover the regional products such as fresh cheese, olive oil or the scented Marseille soap. If you are Art-lover, don't hesitate to ask us to stop for the visit of Cezanne's studio, famous French painter (entrance fee not included).
- You will then head back to Marseille for a panoramic tour including a photo stop at Saint-Victor Abbey dating back to the 11th century that keeps the entry of the famous Vieux Port.
- Other stop at Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica from where you will enjoy an amazing view on the city, the Frioul Islands and If Castle.
- Continue your day with the little village of Cassis driving on the Crest road. Enjoy a spectacular view on the bay of Cassis.
- Stroll on the charming ancient fishing port and board on a 45-minute cruise through the breathtaking calanques of Cassis (3-calanques cruise ticket not included,possibility to purchase it on the spot)
Provence Reservation cannot be held responsible in the event that the boat trip is cancelled due to bad weather, or if the Crest roads and the access to Cape Canaille are closed.
From April 1st 2019, the title and the content will be modified.
According to the specific calculation method, a travel with our company emits on average 270 g/km of CO2 per carried passenger