Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (no departure on sunday from November to March)
Tourist Information Center of Avignon, 41 cours Jean Jaurès.
English, French and Spanish
10 hrs (summer) / 9 hrs (winter)
Treasures of Provence
- Visit of Orange : panoramic tour to discover its Roman Arch of Triumph, symbol of the Roman imperialism glory, and visit of its Roman Theatre (entrance included) one of the best-preserved theatre of the Roman Empire thanks to the stage wall. (From April 1st 2019, the stop in Orange will be replaced by a wine-tasting in Gigondas).
- Wine tour through the vineyards between Orange and Châteauneuf-du-Pape and stop for panoramic view of the Rhône river valley from the Castle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- Wine-tasting in a cellar in Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
You will discover the history of this famous house, born in Châteauneuf-du-Pape 100 years ago. In a traditional shop, you will find a wide range of wines and provençal specialities.
- Photo stop at Saint Paul de Mausole in Saint Rémy de Provence, hospital where the painter Vincent Van Gogh stayed for one year.
- Les Baux de Provence, village located upon a rock at 245 meters high, with its historical pedestrian center. Enjoy the visit of the "Quaries of light" (Carrières de Lumières) and its sound and light show (ticket included). In 2018, the show will be dedicated to Picasso and the Spanish Masters. (2019, the show will be dedicated to Van Gogh).
- Walking tour in Arles, Roman heritage with its famous amphitheatre, roman theatre and its ancient sites still conserved painted by Van Gogh : La Maison jaune, Le Café la nuit, Le Jardin de l'hôtel Dieu...
Provençal market in Arles on Saturday.
The Carrières de Lumière are closed from January to beginning of March : more time in the village of les Baux will be allowed during this period.
According to the specific calculation method, a travel with our company emits on average 270 g/km of CO2 per carried passenger