Marseille Cruise Terminal - At the exit of the ship
English, French and Spanish
Shared shore-excursion : Marseille and Cassis
- The Gineste and the Crests roads will lead you to the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where you will appreciate the exceptional view on the bay of Cassis and the Gardiole mountain range.
- Cassis is a very ancient fishing port and the harbour is probably the most beautiful part of the village.
- You will have the possibility to board on a 45-minute boat trip (ticket not included) to discover 3 Calanques, steep-walled coves with tiny harbours or beaches at the end.
- Panoramic tour of the city of Marseille on the way back, including a photo stop at Notre- Dame de la Garde basilica.
From this hill, enjoy a breathtaking view on the Phocaean city, the Frioul islands and If Castle.
- Drive on the Corniche Road, a symbol of holiday and outward sign of wealth for merchants and bourgeois from the 19th century who built magnificent houses with many ostentatious splendid features.
- You will then reach Saint-Victor abbey (11th century) that keeps the entry of the Vieux-Port (Old Port).
IMPORTANT : Please mention in the pick up box the name of the ship on which you are cruising so we can arrange your pick up.
Provence Reservation cannot be held responsible in the event that the boat trip is cancelled due to bad weather, or if the Crest roads and the access to Cape Canaille are closed.
According to the specific calculation method, a travel with our company emits on average 270 g/km of CO2 per carried passenger